Liver, bile duct and gallbladder cancer
National Quality Registry for Liver, Bile Duct and Gallbladder Cancer (SweLiv)
Registry category: Cancer diseases
Certification level: 3
Central personal data controller (CPUA): Västra Götalandsregionen
- To register tumours, tumour progression and underlying factors for primary tumours of the liver, gallbladder and bile ducts.
- To register scope and content of anti-tumour therapy for tumours of the liver, gallbladder and bile ducts, regardless of primary tumour, when local or regional treatment becomes relevant.
- To register the surgical and intervention procedures performed and complications related to these.
The quality indicators contain process indicators such as:
- lead time indicators (time from detection and referral to treatment decision and treatment)
- percentage assessed at hepatobiliary treatment conference
And results such as:
- survival with respect to stage and treatment
Find contact information on the registry’s website.