National Quality Registry for Rehabilitation Medicine (WebRehab Sweden)
Registry category: Diseases of the nervous system
Certification level: 2
Central personal data controller (CPUA): Västra Götalandsregionen
Webrehab Sweden is a quality registry for rehabilitation medicine.
The aims of the registry include:
- improving quality in the rehabilitation process
- better utilising limited resources
- increasing awareness of the ICF model
- providing support for affiliated units for care process development
- enabling comparisons with other units
- collecting knowledge on small diagnosis groups
- providing data for research
Note: Variable lists are updated on a regular basis and should therefore be seen as preliminary. For the latest version, please contact the registry
Find contact information on the registry’s website.