Publicerad 11 maj 2021
Implementation guidance and FAQ
This section is intended as support to implementers of Peppol BIS Billing 3 with the UBL 2.1 syntax.
Its purpose is to facilitate implementation of the specification in two ways: a) by giving guidance in areas that have given rise to recurring queries or misconceptions, and b) by explaining how deal with certain information requirements that are specific to Sweden. The advice is restricted in scope in order not to affect use of the specifications in the Peppol community outside of Sweden.
The presentation is made available only in English as the target group is the IT specialists developing solutions for e-invoicing.
The following topics are currently in scope for guidance:
- The use of payment means 2 (PDF, nytt fönster) Pdf, 176 kB.
- The use of attachments (PDF, nytt fönster) Pdf, 173 kB.
- The use of party information (PDF, nytt fönster) Pdf, 236 kB.
- The use of references and the matching of invoices (PDF, nytt fönster) Pdf, 316 kB.
- Shortlisted codes for units of measure and package types (PDF, nytt fönster) Pdf, 349 kB.
- English-Swedish list of terms used when implementing EN 16931-1 (XLS, nytt fönster) Excel, 36 kB.
Kontakta SFTI:s tekniska kansli