What should be achieved?
The third meeting focuses on the monitoring and follow-up systems and continued efforts
- Ideas for improvements of systems to follow up and analyse gender equality efforts and gender impact as part of regular accounting and monitoring systems
- Ideas for improved routines for gender mainstreaming decisions
- Plans for how the quality improvement should continue and be followed up after the benchmarking
- Plans for how participants will contribute in conjunction with the results conference.
Preparations ahead of the meeting
- Implement a group self-assessment on the gender mainstreaming checklist, and identify needs for additional quality improvement. Note the shift that has taken place and learn from this.
- Formulate a brief description of the current situation focusing on the ongoing quality improvement
- Describe how your organization reports, uses and follows up on individual-based statistics. What share of the statistics are sex-disaggregated? Are there routines for the analysis of sex-disaggregated statistics in connection with budget work, activity follow-ups, and as part of the political decision-making process?
How should we proceed?
- Share experiences with the other organizations, based on the documentation of the current state of the quality improvement.
- Discuss and learn across organizational boundaries how improvements can be implemented at home.
- Identify ideas about improvements relating to gender mainstreaming.