Structure and Members
The Flagship operates on basis of close cooperation and in respect to
gender equality and social inclusion. Work is carried out by two Knowledge Platforms and one Thematic Platform.
The Platforms coordinate work among its members, raise awareness and organize events for members. Work is facilitated to promote cooperation among the Members States of the Baltic Sea Region.
- Knowledge Platform on Early School Leaving (KPESL)
- Knowledge Platform on NEET
- Thematic Platform on Education and Training
Flagship has members from eight countries around the Baltic Sea, but also from countries outside the region. Our members are schools, civil society organizations, municipalities, regions, national agencies, and ministries.
Membership is open to actors who work and implement projects in areas of prevention of early school leaving and integration of NEET in area of the Baltic Sea Region.
We are happy to receive your membership application! To apply for the membership, please visit our website. Membership is free of charge.
This is what you can expect from membership in School to Work
- A platform for transnational work
- Invitation to conferences and study visits
- Contribution to policy making around the Baltic Sea and EU
- Contact with projects
- Platform to share your project and other development ideas and your good practices