The Swedish National Quality Register of Gynaecological Surgery (GynOp)
Registry category: Gynaecological diseases, pregnancy and childbirth
Certification level: 1
Central personal data controller (CPUA): Region Västerbotten
The Swedish National Quality Register of Gynaecological Surgery (GynOp) consists of six independent and cooperating registries and covers all major surgeries in the area of gynaecology. These surgical procedures are included:
- Hysterectomies and other, larger uterine surgeries
- Surgery of ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Surgery of pelvic organ prolapse
- Surgery of urinary incontinence
- Surgery of obstetric perineal injuries
The purpose of GynOp is to systematically describe, report, develop and ensure the quality of women’s health care.
Find contact information on the registry’s website.